CORONA ARCHVIZ ESSENTIAL
For best results, the eligibility requirement to the course is 3ds Max elementary knowledge. However, the purpose of the course will set on getting to know the most basic concepts about the widget. On the first block of the course, the discussing issues will be around the basics of the render engine and its walking philosophy.
Then, moving forward to the second part matters more advanced and specific of the render engine will be treated such as native tools and postproduction. Additionally, Iván Zabalza will furnish the students with his personal experience in the use of Corona Renderer. This way the course will be provided with theoretical learning and moreover, practical training oriented to teach tips and working techniques.
- COURSE TRAINER: Iván Zabalza
- COURSE LENGTH: 18 h
LIST OF CONTENTS
- Learning how to set the render engine.
- Corona Converter Tool.
- Lights in outdoor scenes with Corona Sun + Corona Sky.
- Lights in outdoor scenes with HDRI maps.
- Common causes of Noise, render engine’s increasing of speed up to 75%.
- Introducing PBR materials, Physically Based Rendering.
- Creating dielectric insulating materials + IOR (Refractive Index).
- Creating conducting materials (base metals) + IOR (Refractive Index).
- Creating complex materials with Shader Blend and Corona Layer Material.
- Creating complex maps with Composite Map.
- Floorgenerator Tool.
- Corona Multimap.
- Corona Round Edges Map.
- UVW Randomizer Map.
- Translucency, Volumetric Absorption, and Scattering Maps.
- Corona Displacement Tool.
- Scatter Tool.
- Corona Proxies Tool.
- Shadowcatcher Tool for 3D integrating images.
- Corona VFB Postproduction, Corona LightMix and Corona Image Editor.
- After Effects Postproduction Settings.
- Recording Format Files and Render Resolution Sizes.
CORONA ARCHVIZ ESSENTIAL
What will you get finished the course
The course attendees will gain complete confidence in developing and accomplishing real ArchViz projects. It goes without saying, students will get complete control and knowledge of the tool.
This course will enable the student obtaining the Official Corona Renderer Certification. Being a Corona Renderer Certification holder has a series of advantages such as belonging to the Corona Certified User’s Club and the guarantee of accomplishing a professional training course in the only training center in the world that gathers: two V-Ray Mentors and two Corona Primary Instructors.